Prawn cocktail and salmon parcels
- 200g smoked salmon slices
- 150g cooked tiger prawns
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into cubes
- For The Marie Rose Sauce:
- 5 heaped tbsp mayonnaise
- 3tbsp tomato ketchup or chutney
- 2tsp Worcestershire sauce
- splash of Tabasco sauce juice of 1 lemon
- salad leaves, to serve
- You Will Need:
- 4 ramekins, lightly oiled and lined with cling film
- Line the prepared ramekins with the smoked salmon, allowing an overhang, as you’ll need to fold this over the bases once filled.
- For the Marie Rose sauce, mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco.
- Season to taste with lemon juice and salt and pepper. Reserve 4 tiger prawns for decorating the tops. Mix the remaining prawns, along with the avocado, into the sauce and use to fill each of the lined ramekins. Fold the overhang of smoked salmon over the top and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, turn out the prawn cocktail parcels carefully onto serving plates and garnish with the salad leaves. Place a whole tiger prawn on top and finish with a sprinkling of paprika.