Feta and Mint Watermelon Cups
for 20 servings
- ½ large seedless watermelon
- 1 ½ cups cucumber(200 g), diced
- ½ cup feta cheese(55 g), crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
salt, to taste
- Cut the watermelon into 1½-inch (4 cm) cubes, removing the rind.
- Using a teaspoon measuring spoon or a melon baller, scoop out the center of each watermelon cube, only going about halfway through.
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, feta, mint, olive oil, and salt.
- Spoon the cucumber mixture into the watermelon cubes.
- Garnish with more mint. Chill until serving.