Stuffed Chicken Breast – Baked Spinach
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 bunches of spinach
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 3 heaped tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1-2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 F (190 degrees C).
- Wash the spinach leaves carefully and boil the leaves for a few minutes until wilted and drain all the water and finely chop the leaves.
- In a bowl, add the spinach, cream cheese, grated parmesan, and mayonnaise and mix all together.
- Take the chicken breasts on a parchment paper then to the cutting board and make pockets on each with a sharp (Without any holes!).
- Season each breast with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Now stuff each chicken breast with the spinach mixture and secure the pockets with toothpicks.
- Transfer the chicken with parchment paper to your baking sheet.
- Season with more salt and pepper, paprika garlic powder, and oregano, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 25-30 minutes at 375F until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with Parsley leaves.