Crab & Smoked Salmon Stack
Ingredients for 6:
- 12 slices smoked salmon
- 4 tins of Kamchatka king crab meat
- 4 shallots
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/2 bunch of chives
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Spread the smoked salmon slices on a chopping board and cut them into 18 discs with a cutter or mousse ring.
- Reserve in the fridge.
- Finely chop the salmon scraps with a knife.
- ... chop the parsley, basil and chives.
- Strain the crab meat and shred into a recipient. Add the shallots...
- ... and the chopped herbs.
- Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil and season with pepper.
- Place a stainless steel ring in the centre of each serving plate. Arrange a smoked salmon disc at the bottom.
- Fill with the crab preparation halfway up.
- Press to make it compact.
- Arrange a second disc of smoked salmon and fill up with the crab preparation.
- Cover with a disc of smoked salmon.
- Gently remove the ring. Reserve in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, arrange a few sprigs of chives on each crab and smoked salmon stack. Enjoy!